Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok, ok. So, EVERYONE has been telling me I need to update this thing & put up new pictures. Well, I've been intending to, things have just been super crazy lately!
So, Cody & I are now living up in Moberly at Mom & Dad's. We decided that it would probably be best to be here till the baby's born, so that when I go into labor, we only have a 30 min drive instead of 90! Plus, that way, there's always someone around, just in case. At the moment, Cody's still working at CALO, so we go down to the lake every tuesday night & stay at his brother's through friday, since he lives 2 minutes from CALO. Then we're back up here all weekend. Hopefully, we'll be able to find Cody a job up here soon, though so we don't have to worry about me going into labor while he's working & we're still an hour & 1/2 away.
The pregnancy is going great! We're into the Dr. visits every 2 weeks now, instead of 4. We had a visit yesterday. Everything seems to be great! I'm apparently growing right on track. She did say the baby's heart rate is on the low side of average, but she didn't seem concerned. She got kicked pretty good while listening, so she liked that.
Other than that, Wiggles is just as active as ever! Lots of kicking & moving around every night between about 11 & 1:30 or so. Cody gets kicked a lot at night, but he actually enjoys it... for now.
We went last week & bought a crib! Yay! So, we've got that set up & it's sooo cute! I'll have to get a picture of it on here, but I don't have one tonight.
Well, I think that's about it for now. Here are some new preggo pictures! We just took them tonight, so they're definitely current! Enjoy!

No comments: