Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cody Miner

1. Where did you meet? First at a Youth Conference, but didn't get to know each other at all until we met again at EFY in 2005.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Well... We dated about 2 weeks before his mission, then we wrote through his first year, but then I wrote him off. We got back together & got engaged about 2 months after he got home & got married about 2 1/2 months after that.
3. How long have you been married? Almost 8 months now!
4. What is your favorite feature of his? Well, it's hard to pick, but I guess probably his gorgeous blue eyes.
5. What is your favorite quality of his? I love how sweet he always is & how he is always making sure others are happy. (Especially me & baby Wiggles.)
6. Does he have a nick name for you? Um... I guess as far as nick names go, he has adopted "Kia"
7. What is his favorite color? Blue
8. What is his favorite food? Cheesy Enchiladas with Green sauce, which I've never even had, so I have NO clue how to make it! Poor boy.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football, I guess. He played in High School.
10. When was your first kiss? I believe it was the 9th of December '05 in the parking lot of Old Chicago after he read me an awesome poem he had written.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Cuddle. That's pretty much the best thing ever.
12. Do you have children? One on the way! It's so fun!
13. Does he have a hidden talent? Um... I don't think any of his talents are really hidden... He can sing... & he's an amazing artist! I love when he draws!
14. How old is he? 22
15. Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure he did.
16. What is his favorite type of music? Mo Tab! Haha! JUST kidding! (He hates choir music!) He likes country, but anymore he likes a lot of different stuff.
17. What do you admire most about him? That's hard. I admire him in SO many ways! I guess how strong he is spiritually. He's immovable in his testimony & I love that! Also how he pretty much never gets mad. He's SO patient! Basically I just love him for who he is.
18. Do you think he will read this? Oh, probably not. The only time he reads this thing is when I'm posting an update & he looks over my shoulder.
Basically, I love Cody more than anything! He's taught me so much & just completely changed my life! He's my biggest fan & my biggest hero & I'm SO grateful to have him for all Eternity.

2 comments:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

WHERE ARE THE PREGO UPDATES AND BELLY SHOTS!!!

Moore4jess said...

your blog so needs updated with Pregnant pictures!:)