Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, this weekend has been fun. Cody & I decided to spend Thanksgiving with his family & Christmas with mine this year, then next year we'll flip it around. So, Alana's Brothers & Sisters all came up from Arkansas & Oklahoma & we've been hanging out with them all weekend. We had a great Thanksgiving & of course, lots of great food! We had another appointment with Dr. Pucket on Wednesday. Everything is going great! At our last appointment, she told me I had gained a little extra weight & just to be careful with carbs & sweets. As of wed. I had only gained 4 lbs which is apparently perfect! Heart rate sounded perfect & everything seems to be great! Baby Wiggles has been just as active as ever & kicking all over the place! There have been a few times now where it will kick so hard that you can see my whole belly move & pop out! It's fun. Cody felt several good kicks last night, so he was beyond ecstatic! My belly is now nice & round & my belly button is rapidly disappearing the last week or so... In fact, it's almost flat now. It will soon be an outie. Meanwhile, I've discovered a love for the "Secret Fit" belly panel in maternity clothes. Heavenly! In fact, I think I might continue wearing them after the baby comes if they still fit. We'll see. Cody & I decided to go check the Motherhood Maternity outlet yesterday & see what the sales were like. I did get a skirt that is very cute & a pair of jeans. I didn't really realize how much I missed having jeans to wear, until I put these on this morning. There's just something special about denim. Anyway, so that's what's been going on around here. Everything has been wonderful & we're loving life! I hope things are going just as well for all of you. We love you all!

No comments: