Saturday, September 13, 2008

Well, week 13 brought the 2Nd tri-mester, which has been most pleasantly welcomed! The sickness is, for the most part, GONE (yay!) & I can eat again! Cody's glad, because he can touch me again without me feeling claustrophobic & the world is a much happier place! I had my first appointment with Dr. Puckett on the 4Th, which was beyond exciting! She did an ultra-sound, which was amazing! It was so awesome for Cody & I to get to see our little one! Dr. Puckett had a fun time trying to get the head, abdomen & femur measurements, as the baby wouldn't stop moving! Throughout the entire ultra-sound, it was kicking & turning & flipping & spinning & squirming... We decided it's my inability to sit still with Cody's energy. Look out world! Haha! But, she finally got what she needed & confirmed our estimated due date to be March 14Th! It's so weird sometimes to realize there's this tiny little person growing inside me. It's such an amazing feeling that just can't be described. I love being pregnant, (now) but I can't wait to hold this child in my arms.

No comments: