Friday, September 26, 2008

Imagery

I'm with you, Monique... This looked kind of fun, so I'm stealing it! Mwahaha! Google each of the following things and post the first image that comes up... First Name: Keira *The first image had body parts hanging out that I didn't want on here, so I put the second one. Middle Name: Marie *Um... That's kinda creepy.
Last Name: Miner
Age: 20
Place I'd like to visit: Russia
Favorite place to vacation: Boston
Collge Major: Music Therapy
Place you grew up: Moberly, MO
*I have no clue what this is.
First Job: Scholastic Call Center
*This has nothing to do with the Scholastic call center, but whatever.
Favorite Treat: Fruit Snacks!
*It's even the right brand! Heck yes!
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite Color: Lavender
A place I've gone to today: Kitchen
What I'm having for dinner: Food
Hahaha!

No comments: